Laune Salmon & Trout Anglers' Association Rules & Regulations
The following Association Regulations shall be strictly observed by all anglers
- A vehicle which has not a current association Car sticker or permit displayed shall not be
Driven on to any association fishery.
- Association fisheries shall not be accessed from any Fishery, which is not an association fishery, except where agreed legal right of access exists.
- Where an 8.00 a.m. start applies to a fishery, this means that this fishery shall not be entered before 8:00 a.m.
- Fishing of shrimp or prawn strictly prohibited.
- An angler may carry two rods, but only one shall be used at any one time.
- An angler shall not hold a pool when other anglers are following and waiting to fish that pool.
- Cars shall not be driven on to pastureland.
- Do not cause obstruction when parking car.
- Don’t discard hooks, nylon, rod binding or litter of any kind on riverbank. Please protect environment.
Do NOT enter or fish the following fisheries before 8.00 A.M.
1. Breen's - Coolmagort.
2. Coffey's - Knockane House Carhoobeg.
3. Clifford's - Ards.
4. Joy's - Tullig House
5. Johnston's - Dungeel.
6. Heffernans - Dungeel.
Beat 3 of the State Fishery has an 8.00 A.M. start
Fishing may commence on all other Association waters at 6.00 A.M.
ALL FISHERIES CLOSE ON SEPTEMBER 30